Version 1 – 300115
- To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- From time to time, we may collect or ask you to provide some or all of the following: name, address, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, IP addresses, web-browser details, and/or your activities on the Site. This information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Services and any other services associated with them. We may also use your personal information to analyse use of the Site and/or to keep you up-to-date with other products and services provided by Greenbank Extreme Limited.
- Data that we hold is not passed on to third parties
- We use 'cookies' while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. This information is used to produce statistical reports on Site activity and allows us to tailor the Site to suit your interests. Examples include:
i. Enabling our service to recognise your device so that you don't have to give the same information several times during one task;
ii. Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so that you don't need to do it for every web page requested; and/or,
iii. Measuring how many people are using services, to make the services easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery to your web browser.
i. Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
ii. Cookie settings in Firefox
iii. Cookie settings in Chrome
iv. Cookie settings in Safari
- Please note that we do not recommend turning cookies off when visiting www.natural-skin-care.com as this will prevent you from using many of the services on the Site. For further information about cookies and how to control their use, please visit the following third party educational resources: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- If you do not want us to retain or use your personal information in any way, please withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us at [email protected]. In addition, you can request the information that we hold on you by contacting us at [email protected] or 01948 66 65 50 where we will respond to the request within 28 days.
- We use Sage Pay to collect/process transaction information. Their security policy can be found here: http://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy
- We retain your personal data in order for you to create and manage purchases from your account, as well as occasionally sending marketing information by email and by post. After 18 months of inactivity of your account, you will no longer receive marketing emails, and after two years of inactivity, your personal data will be removed from our systems.